DEXcam™ 4 HD
High-Definition Intraoral Video Camera
DEXcam 4 HD represents the newest edition to the DEXIS family of imaging tools to serve the dental community. Our intraoral camera is used for diagnosis, education, and collaboration. The images from DEXcam 4 HD are clear and highly detailed, the camera is also easy to use, reliable, and portable.
- 1.3-million pixel CMOS sensor delivers high-resolution images that remain clear and crisp
- Precision 7-element glass optical lens produces exceptional image quality and helps prevent image distortion
- Optimized to help ensure images maintain their natural color tones
- USB connection makes it a highly portable, plug-n-play camera
- Capture buttons featured on both sides to accomodate right and left handers
- A single press freezes the image; simply hold to save the image into the patient's record
Create immediate visual impact with high-definition images from DEXcam 4 HD. These highly detailed show and tell photos, which remain clear even when enlarged, can increase your patient's understanding of your clinical findings and support treatment recommendations.
Watch how the DEXcam 4 HD operates with it's supporting software, DEXcapture, in this video tutorial.